Recent Before & After Photos

House Fire in Yardley, PA

An accident in Yardley, PA caused a major fire at this local family's home. Impacting three levels of the house and leaving severe damage, SERVPRO was called in... READ MORE

Local Business Clean Up

Even large businesses experience water, fire and mold emergencies! At this local company a large fire destroyed everything in its path, damaging the office and ... READ MORE

We Can Handle Any Size Disaster

Why choose SERVPRO? We can handle any size disaster! When this large warehouse experienced a fire, our SERVPRO team was able to completely mitigate the damages.... READ MORE

Sewage Back Up Destroys Family Basement

SERVPRO was called in to this Levittown basement after a sewage back up left major damage. Sewage back ups can be extremely dangerous and can hold harmful micro... READ MORE

Flooded Basement in Newtown

After an outside drain backed up during a heavy storm, this brand new basement was flooded with more than 3 1/2 feet of dirty water and debris. Our skilled team... READ MORE

Faulty Dryer Puts Whole House Under Smoke and Soot

After a clothes dryer caught on fire in the laundry room, almost every room in the house was left with significant smoke and soot damage. SERVPRO of Levittown w... READ MORE

Residential Water Loss

SERVPRO of Levittown responded to this home in Levittown, PA that has significant water damage throughout. The content of the room was removed along with the ca... READ MORE

Taking Care of our Customers

Firefighters from 6 different companies battled to settle the fire in this Upper Makefield home. The family called SERVPRO of Levittown and we have been working... READ MORE

Department Store Calls in SERVPRO

When a local Bed, Bath and Beyond experienced a bad water loss from a major storm, they called in SERVPRO of Levittown Newtown Yardley to get their business bac... READ MORE

Extreme Mold Damage

Mold is extremely dangerous and can grow rapidly in basements and crawl spaces due to the lack of air flow and extra moisture. Left untreated, these spaces can ... READ MORE